Yield: 18 cookies
- 2 cups (470 ml) flour
- ¾ teaspoon ( ml) baking soda
- ¾ teaspoon ( ml) salt
- ¾ cup (180 ml) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 ½ cup (350 ml) brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla
- 2 cups (470 ml) semisweet chocolate pieces
Let’s get baking!
To a bowl, add flour, baking soda, and salt.
Beat butter until smooth. Add brown sugar and continue beating until incorporated.
Crack eggs into bowl. Add vanilla. Beat to incorporate.
Gradually pour dry ingredients into wet ingredients, mixing to combine.
Pour chocolate pieces into dough and stir in.
Chill overnight in fridge.
Preheat oven to 325 F (165 C).
Spoon 2-ounce (60 g) scoops onto baking tray lined with parchment paper 3 inches (7.5 cm) apart.
Bake for 17 minutes.