This recipe for mixed seafood salad with chorizo and chickpeas is from episode 11 of Fish the Dish starring Spencer Watts.
- 8 ounces (227 g) raw chorizo, cut into chickpea-sized chunks
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 12-16 large prawns,
- 21 ounces (600 g) cleaned squid, sliced into rings
- 2 15-ounce (425 g) cans chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 4 red/orange/yellow bell peppers, grilled
- 1 bunch parsley, roughly chopped
- 6 tablespoons (90 ml) olive oil
- 1 lemon, juice
- 1 lime, juice
- Add chorizo to a saute pan over medium heat. Season with salt. Add garlic and cook 3-4 minutes.
- Add prawns to pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add squid to pan and cook for about 30 seconds.
- Transfer contents of pan to a bowl with drained chickpeas.
- Slice grilled peppers into long, thin pieces and add to bowl.
- Add parsley, olive oil, lemon juice, and lime juice. Toss all together with tongs. Serve immediately or chill to serve later.