Gusto TV is the best food channel in the world. We’re seen in over 170 countries across the globe in multiple languages and produce all our original content at our state-of-the-art studio in Ottawa, Canada.
We need outgoing, driven and self-motivated talent to help whip our head office into shape and assist with production coordination. If you aren’t deterred by controlled chaos and excel at making order out of it, we want to hear from you!
This role is a full-time position based out of our studio in Ottawa, working closely with the CEO, VP & General Manager, production team and with all staff.
What you’ll be doing:
- Manage all administrative services functions, including facilities & office requirements, stocking office and facility supplies, day-to-day contact with landlord, vendors, and suppliers
- Coordinate shipping and receiving
- Assist Tech Manager with coordination of IT and telecom vendor calls, maintain user IDs and distribution lists, new computers and fixes and manage data backups.
- Sort and organize production receipts
- Some sourcing and gathering of production materials, props, set decoration
- Manage business travel for the executive team
- Contribute to human resources and payroll functions including drafting and managing job postings, orientation of new employees, distributing cheques, oversight of Health & Safety committee
- Provide administrative support to President & CEO as required
- Other related duties as assigned
What we’re looking for:
- Resourcefulness, attention to detail, exceptional organization skills in a busy environment
- Self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills; the ability to get along well with co-workers and external vendors alike
- Post-secondary degree or diploma
- 3+ years of administrative/office management experience or demonstrated experience in other sectors where skills translate
- Comfort and confidence managing C-suite schedules/relationships
- Strong computer skills; hardware/software tech skills a plus
- Owning a vehicle an asset (for production materials sourcing)
- Culinary passion and appreciation!
If you’ve read this and you’re wondering why you don’t work here yet, we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, November 18th, 2021 at 5PM ET.