Gusto TV is the best food channel in the world. We are seen on over 40 streaming platforms in 160 countries around the world in multiple languages and produce all our original content at our state-of-the-art studio in Ottawa, Ontario.
We need terrific, entrepreneurial talent to join our busy marketing department. If you’re exceptionally collaborative and have great creative and communication skills, we want you on our team!
This role is a full-time permanent position based in Ottawa and working within the marketing team and the entire food-loving Gusto family. Come hungry…
- Social media creative, copy, monitoring and optimization
- Website management, including content and recipe upload
- Assist with media campaign planning and scheduling
- Assist with the creation and publishing of B2B and B2C marketing assets
What we’re looking for:
- Post-Secondary education in Marketing, Communications, Digital Media or related field/commensurate experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Social media marketing and advertising experience, particularly on Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, and YouTube
- Experience in media industry ad-buying is a bonus
- Experience working with Canva, Adobe Creative Suite. Experience with InDesign and Lightroom is preferred.
- Experience with email marketing
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite
- High attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize in a dynamic working environment
- Culinary passion, appreciation and knowledge!
If you’ve read this and are wondering why you don’t work here yet, we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter no later than Friday, August 19, 2022, at 5 PM ET. Portfolios are also welcome.