Gusto TV is the best food channel in the world. We’re seen on over 40 streaming platforms in 160 countries in multiple languages…and we produce all the content ourselves. This is truly a unique place to work!
We are a company that celebrates food, culture and family. This is a full-time permanent position, based at our studio in Ottawa and working collaboratively with the entire food-loving Gusto team. Come hungry…
The Development Producer will work closely with, and report to, the Executive Producer and Senior Producer.
- Administration, execution, and oversight of a number of production and development files, including casting.
- Oversee and administer an on-going casting process:
- Research and contact potential hosts
- Coordinate casting events
- Maintain files on potential future hosts
- Liaise with agents
- Liaise with Marketing on contesting opportunities as related to production and casting
- Research, source and coordinate third party content creators
- Liaise with production partners
- Act as first point of contact in field production research and development
- Research and write show production documents (ie. decks, treatments, production bibles, style guides)
Ideal candidate experience is as follows:
- 3-5 years either/or all of:
- Development (treatments, pitches, decks, sizzles and creation of production bibles)
- Production: Studio, Live & Live-to-tape, Location (Development Producer, Story Producer, Associate Producer, Production Manager)
If you’ve read this and are wondering why you don’t work here yet, we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than October 13, 2023, at 5 PM ET.