Gusto TV is the world’s best food television channel. Based in Ottawa, the channel is now streamed on over 40 platforms in 160 countries. We are looking for a Channel Operations Coordinator to grow with us.
As Channel Operations Coordinator, you will assist in the onboarding and delivery of Gusto TV to international streaming platforms, such as Samsung TV Plus, LG, Roku, Amazon and Fubo, to name a few.
This a full-time permanent position, based at our studio in Ottawa and working collaboratively with the entire food-loving Gusto team. Come hungry…
Duties may include, but are not limited to:
- Collect/create supporting assets for channel deliveries
- Complete music cue sheets
- Curation and editing of metadata
- Asset delivery to 3rd party tech/playout partners (Amagi, WURL)
- Onboard data and publishing assets to MRSS feeds
- Maintain and update closed captions, images and other digital materials
- Supply screeners for website
- Video quality control as required
- Create and maintain inventory of offsite backup storage
Required skills and qualifications:
- Eagerness to learn, collaborative personality and a positive attitude
- Familiarity with macOS environment
- Basic knowledge of digital video formats and resolutions, mainstream editing suites, Adobe Photoshop
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Familiarity with SMPTE timecode and closed captions a plus
- An interest in pursuing a career in TV and digital video/audio technologies
- Culinary Appreciation
If you’ve read this and are wondering why you don’t work here yet, we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com no later than March 13, 2023, at 5 PM ET.