Gusto TV is the best food channel in the world. We’re seen in over 160 countries across the globe in multiple languages and produce all our original content at our state-of-the-art studio in Ottawa, Ontario.
We need terrific talent to help us keep up with the explosion of new content. If you’re a passionate, intelligent, articulate, ambitious self-starter with an inquisitive mind and a love for making television, we want you on our team!
This is a local, full-time position based out of our studio in Ottawa, Canada.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Assist with the production process from pre-production through post-production including distribution of scripts, schedules, designs, boards and other production materials
- Create, maintain and distribute production documents including call-sheets, scripts, cast and crew lists, credit lists and other deliverables as assigned
- Preparation of crew contracts and schedules
- Source props, kitchen equipment and other necessities
- Book crew, contractors, locations
- Coordinate with vendors and manage deliveries to the studio and the office
- Manage cast and crew schedules
- Assist the Director and AD during filming to ensure that the shoot days run smoothly and on time
- Production day communication to cast and crew
- Provide production task support to the Senior Producer, Line Producer, Production Manager, and other staff as required
The ideal candidate has a minimum of two years of production experience as an assistant production manager, production coordinator or office production PA.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required
If you’ve read this and are wondering why you don’t work here yet, we want to hear from you. Please submit your CV with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than Friday, February 4, 2022 at 5PM ET.